I am back with another Sentiment Focus card using the Hero Arts’ Produce and Seeds set.
- On white card base stamp sentiment and berries images from the Produce and Seeds set in black and heat emboss with clear powder.
- Use watercolors to color the images.
- Ink the top side of an embossing folder with watermark ink. Place card base in embossing folder and hand pressed selected area.
- Use inking tool to sponge Squeezed Lemonade very lightly around the stamped areas and edges.
- Embellished with sequins.
The background is very subtle, and it’s not show up a lot on the photo. So I guess you will have to take my words for it! 🙂
There’s still plenty time to join in this month challenge. Follow the challenge theme and remember to use a Hero Arts stamp, digital image, stencil and/or die cut as focal image.
The Produce and Seeds clear stamp set is available at the a2z store, use my code Cindy15 to get 15% off any purchases $25 and more (shipping excluded) at check out. If you don’t find the item in the store, just click the blue Request Custom Order button on the left side bar.
Memento Pigment Ink – Tuxedo Black
Ranger Distress Ink – Squeezed Lemonade
Clear embossing powder
Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Embossing folder – Checker Board
Little Things from Lucy’s Cards Sequins Mix – Apple Ice