We thought it would be fun to start a Linky Party here, on the 1st of each month.
The theme for May is HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW.
You need to make a project (ANY kind of project, card, mixed media, layout etc), with the theme as above. This includes food, gardens, and homes/houses.
The project must contain at least one Hero Arts product. Please tell us on your blog what product you used.
We will have a different theme for you to play along with, and of course, a prize!
At the end of each month, we will use random.org, to choose ONE winner to receive a $25 gift voucher to the a2z Scrapbooking store! YAY!
The deadline for this month is May 31st.
Here are the rules:
- You may link up as many times as you like, but every entry must be substantially different (eg no making multiple cards using identical images, layout, embellishments, but with different colours)
- You must link to the specific blog post (or flickr post), that you share your project on (not your general blog url).
- You must mention the a2z blog and link back to us, in that post.
- We ask that you use at least one Hero Arts product on your project.
- Entries MUST be submitted via the inlinkz linky tool. In the event that the inlinkz tool doesn’t work (for any reason), we will offer additional time for projects to be submitted. This is at our discretion, and a notification will be published on the blog.
- The gift certificate winner will be chosen using random.org. No contest will be entered into the winner.
If the winner of the certificate doesn’t contact us within 10 days of the announcement, we will draw a new winner.
- ALL entries must come with a working email address.
- Winners will be posted on the a2z blog ONLY. We will not contact winners personally.
- The $25 GV does not include shipping costs. Minimum purchase of $25 must be made for the voucher to be used. Any amount below $25 (in that one transaction) will conclude the Gift voucher transaction. (I.e. if your purchases total $22, you won’t be left with $3 change :))
- Have fun with this! We hope we inspire you to get out your stamps and really enjoy creating!
See you again soon!
Linda & the team 🙂