Hello everyone! Yayy, it’s Kymona from KreativeKymona and I’m so excited to be here sharing what I love with all of you.
I was asked to work with a Hero Arts Digital set called Pretty Blossoms Digital. I had so much fun creating with this set. This set comes with four different flowers. Working in digital isn’t my go to but after creating this card, it just might be.
I had fun positioning and repositioning my flowers on my computer screen before printing it on my cardstock.
I decided to go with only one flower for this card because I wanted it to be my focal point.
Take a look at my card:
Clean and Simple, right!! That is what I was aiming for. Doesn’t this card scream encouragement!!
How did I create this card you ask:
1. I used my computer program to reposition my flower where I wanted it to appear when printed. I printed two copies.
2. I used Copic marker Y19 and YR16 to color my flower.
3. I fussy cut out one of my flowers.
4. I added a Wink of Stella in clear to the base of the flower.
5. I used my bone folder to break the fibers in the paper so that my flower could rest off of my card without touching the card base.
6. I added a Hero Arts Gemstone to the center of my flower.
7. I stamped the sentiment “you’re the best” from Hero Arts Everyday Saying stamp set.
8. I rounded all of the corners with my corner chomper.
So what do you think? Working with printable digital images are easy and fun to use. I hope you give them a try.
Don’t forget to participate in the current challenge it’s running to the end of the month. The theme is Encouragement. You have a chance to win a $25.00 gift card to the store.
The store has a Brand New Digital Section which we will be adding to daily. Hero Arts currently has over 400 digital/printable files and a2z is very excited and proud to be offering them “Exclusively” in the store!! Awesome right!!!
If you would like the digital products I used on this card please head on over to the store and use the coupon code KYMONA15 to get 15% off.