Hello everyone! Kymona here from Kreative Kymona, with a nice and simple back to school card for a male teacher.
My daughter has a male teacher for the first time this year and I need as many projects for him as possible.
So today’s card is for him. Take a look at my card:
For those of you who know me, you know my style is clean and simple.
It took no time to create this card.
1. I started with my card base measuring 4.25 x 5.50. I rounded the corners.
3. Then I cut the panel into three pieces shaving of about 6/16 of inch from the the middle panel.
4. I adhered the pieces to the card base using foam tape.
6. I adhered the pieces with foam tape.
7. I added Hero Arts Gems to each of the sentiment pieces.
Easy! You can make this card for all of the teachers that your child has in school this year, just change the card base if you want.
Don’t forget to participate in the Current Challenge. It’s running to the end of the month. The theme is Encouragement. You have a chance to win a $25.00 gift card to the store.
If you would like to purchase of the items that I used today please head on over to the a2z scrapbooking store and use the coupon code KYMONA15 to get 15% off your purchase.
Thank you for stopping by!!