Hello everyone! Kymona here from Kreative Kymona, with a one layer Christmas card for you today.
I had so much fun the other day with the Digital Blog Hop we participated in that I wanted to make another card featuring a digital item. Creating digitally is so easy and can be mass produced effortlessly.
We send out so many Christmas cards that this technique is one way to go this year.
Take a look at my card:
Clean and simple is the way to go this Christmas.
Here is how this card was created:
1. I opened up the Merry, merry stamp in Photoshop.
2. I resized it to fit my A2 size card (4.25 x 5.50).
3. Then I printed it out on heavy weight cardstock.
4. Added Hero Arts Gems to the sentiment.
5. I tied a bow (with a random piece of ribbon that I had lying around) around the top and rounded the bottom corners.
My card was done, 5 minutes flat!! Now who wouldn’t want to have a set of cards completed in no time!!
The new holiday items are currently in the a2z Scrapbooking Store so you have enough time to get ready for the holidays.
Don’t forget to participate in the Current Challenge. It runs to the end of the month. The theme is Autumn and Christmas. You have a chance to win a $25.00 gift card to the a2z Scrapbooking Store.
If you would like to purchase any Hero Arts items from the store please head on over to the store and use the coupon code KYMONA15 to get 15% off your purchase.
Thank you for stopping by!!