Hello everyone!! Kymona here from Kreative Kymona, with a cute “Just Because” card that combines two Hero Arts products, which is what for our current challenge!!
Before I begin, I want to let all of you know that the winner for September’s challenge will be announced at noon.
The following stamp set that I used has such a pretty flower in the set. It gave me a chance to sit and color the flower. I even taped it for you to see how I colored and put the card together! That’s a big deal, since this would be my second video ever!!
Take a look at my card:
Tell me that flower doesn’t look amazing!!!
Here is how I created this card:
1. I cute my card stock to an A2 size (4.25 x 5.50). The pattern paper is cut to 3 x 4.50. The top white panel is cut to 2.50 x 3.75.
2. I colored my flower using Copic markers YR02, YR04, YR07 and Y15.
3. The sentiment was stamped and the flower attached with some foam adhesive.
4. I added some bakers twine between the flower and the sentiment.
5. The white panel is adhered to the card with foam adhesive.
6. I added the Diamond Gems for added inspiration and some Wink of Stella to the flower.
Nice simple and easy.
Now take a look at my video! Its in fast motion
So what do you think of my card? I hope you decide to give this CAS card a try.
The items I used for my cards can all be found at the a2z Scrapbooking Store. If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used please head on over to the store and use the coupon code KYMONA15 to get 15% off your purchase.
I hope my card gives you some inspiration to participate in our Current Challenge. It runs to the end of the month. The theme is Any Two Hero Arts Products. You have a chance to win a $25.00 gift card to the a2z Scrapbooking Store. Hope to see you there!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!