I’m so thrilled to be joining the a2z Scrapbooking Design Team and sharing my Hero Arts creations.
I love how easy is is to create a variety of baby cards using the new Stamp & Cuts Baby Set from Hero Arts.
All you have to do is change the combination of papers and colors, and you could make an entire onesie collection.
The set also includes a stamp to turn the onesie into a quick baby shower invitation. For my card, I paired the onesie it with a stamp from Hero Arts Yay to make a baby shower card from a group of co-workers.
Our theme for this month is ‘Anything Goes’. You may enter up to five times to be eligible to win a $25.00 Gift Certificate to the a2z Scrapbooking Store with each entry.
As always, you can use Coupon Code STEPH15 for 15% off your order of $25.00 or more (before tax and shipping) in the a2z Store.
- Hero Arts Baby Stamp & Cut DC137 Die Onesie Invitation
- Hero Arts Yay CL752 Clear Stamps
- Ranger Archival Ink – Manganese Blue
- Yellow Textured Cardstock
- Striped Designer Paper (my sample is Heidi Grace Decor Stripe – retired)
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock 80lb