Hello everyone! Its Kymona here from Kreative Kymona and I’m super excited about being here with you today. I have some exciting new to share with all of you today.
It’s Black Friday!!!
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! So much food, family and friends. I love this time of year because I get to spend it with my sibling. All of us live in different states, so when the holidays roll around we get together and have an amazing time. Now that the food, fun and reminiscing are over its time to shop. So many great deals all over the place. I even saw on the news that a lady is having a Black Friday sale on her house. Whoever made an offer today, will get the house for $10,000 less. LOL, I can’t knock her. Everyone loves and needs a deal, right!
But before I get into what we have in store for you, I want to share the card I made with all of you. Our current challenge is:
My card uses on of my favorite Hero Arts stamp set and die. Take a look at my card:
I love this snowman! I think he so cute. I love how we can decorate him however we want. I also thought he was appropriate for my post today since everyone shops for Christmas presents today. This little guy should get you ready for a long lines today.
Take a closer look at the glitter on his hat and scarf:
Isn’t he just the cutest!! I combined this set with the sentiment from the Hero Arts Stamp and Cut Let it Snow set.
To create the base of the card:
I cut the white cardstock to 1.5 inches by 5.25. I cut the raspberry ripple cardstock to 1/2″ and adhered it to the back of the white cardstock.
I stamped my sentiment with Hero Arts Raspberry Jam mid-tone ink.
I adhered the pieces to the card base. I adhered the snowman with foam tape. I stamped some mini snow flakes to the card to make it look like it was snowing.
I added some Hero Arts Gems for added embellishments.
My snow man was sponged with Hero Arts Tide Pool mid-tone ink. I colored his nose with Copic YR04 and YR07. I added Clear Wink of Stella on the hat and scarf.
I added a couple faux stitched lines for added interest.
So what do you think of my snowman!! Let me know!! I would love to hear from you!!
The snowman, snowman die cut, the sentiment and gems can all be found at the a2z Scrapbooking Store. If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used please head on over to the store and use the coupon code KYMONA15 to get 15% off your purchase.
I hope my card gives you some inspiration to participate in our Current Challenge. It runs to the end of the month, which ends in a couple of days. So hurry and create!
You have a chance to win a $25.00 gift card to the a2z Scrapbooking Store. Hope to see you there!
Now onto our special event for Black Friday!!
a2z Scrapbooking is sponsoring a super fun contest that starts right now and ends Midnight (EDT) on Monday – December 1st.
Here is how it will work:
1. Below you will find Ten Questions that need to be answered. The only way to get the answers is to go on a Scavenger Hunt in the a2z Scrapbooking store.
2. When you find all of the answers, you have to email them to: a2zScrapbooking@comcast.net No later then Midnight, December 1st.
3. One winner will be chosen from all of the correct entries and will be announced on the a2z Scrapbooking Blog on Wednesday, December 3rd.
4. The prize is a $25 Gift Certificate to the store!!! How awesome is this!! No lines, no pushing or shoving, your in the comforts of your own home. Don’t you just love this!!
Are you ready? Here we go:
1. Creating with Hero’s wonderful “Digital Cut” files is always fun, just remember when you are using them with your silhouette, to start with a fresh cutting mat and nice sharp ______, just two of the Silhouette accessory products we also carry in our store!
2. Don’t you just LOVE all the awesome Stencils that we have in stock at a2z Scrapbooking Store? When you are using yours, be sure you have plenty of this product on hand to add extra Dimension and Texture to your stenciled projects.
3. Which of Hero’s wonderful wooden stamps do you think would be perfect for a card that you want to create for a fellow crafter?
4. We have many colors of the fabulous Hero Arts Layering Paper always in stock at the a2z Scrapbooking Store. Name three of the colors that you would use most often for your crafty projects?
5. What is the name of one of the Hero Arts Ink Cube Sets, that has an ink named after a drink in it?
6. The a2z Scrapbooking store sells this amazing Hero Arts tool that directs hot air to the precise area where its aimed, melting embossing powder and creating amazing results in seconds. What is the name of this tool?
7. Ink Daubers are the new way of applying inks to stencils in your favorite colors. How many different Hero Arts colors are stocked in the a2z Scrapbooking store?
8. Have you tried Water-coloring yet on your cards? If not, you are truly missing out on a fabulous way to create your own fabulous backgrounds. Did you know the a2z Scrapbooking store carries a set of watercolors. What is the name of the water-color set and how many colors does it contain?
9. a2z Scrapbooking opened their Etsy doors on what date?
10. Wow, a2z Scrapbooking carries 80 different types of embellishments! How many of them are buttons?
Off you go to find the answers to all of these questions. Good luck to all of you who participate in this contest. Who will be the first to find all of these answers? I can’t wait to see who wins.
Reminder, the scavenger hunt ends Monday, December 1st at Midnight. So email your answers in before that time.
One more thing before I go, did you know that we are on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. If you haven’t done so already, please follow us on these different social media outlets!! You don’t want to miss out on any fun promotions!!
Thank you for stopping by!!