Hello everyone! We are so excited to be back with a new Challenge for December. This month is all about Watercolor. Watercolor has been the rage for a while now. You see it popping up everywhere. So grab some watercolor paper, pencils, crayons, paints, stains, daubers or inks and play! Don’t forget there MUST be at LEAST ONE Hero Arts stamp, stencil or die on your project to qualify. We must be able to see the product. 😉
You have until December 31st to join in. Put some watercolor items on your Christmas Wish List! If you need some inspiration our girls will be here all month to give you that.
Before I show you the inspiration for watercolor please remember we have a Scavenger Hung going on until Midnight tonight. You can find all the details in THIS POST (Scroll to bottom)
ALSO….today is CYBER MONDAY and we have a coupon code for you! Just use the code CYBER20 and you will 20% off of your order of $25 or more.
Now here is our fabulous design team with some water coloring ideas to get you going:
In case you haven’t played before or need a refresher of the rules here they are:
Every challenge must have rules. We ask that you please take the time to familiarize yourself with ours. We don’t want there to be any confusion and we don’t want you to have hurt feelings if your project gets deleted. It’s not personal.
- You MUST use at least ONE HERO ARTS STAMP, HERO ARTS DIGITAL IMAGE OR HERO ARTS DIE CUT on your project. (Hero Arts Silhouette shapes are allowed too)
- You can use any other product on your project ALONG with the Hero Arts Stamp.
- Products don’t have to be bought from a2z Scrapbooking, but we would love it if they were.
- You can make ANY paper crafting or altered item as long as it has a Hero Arts Stamp and fits within the theme of the challenge.
- You can enter up to FIVE (5) times per person. Each entry must fit within the theme and each must have a Hero Arts Stamp on it.
- You can enter your project into other challenges.
- You are allowed to combine challenges, but we must be able to see the Hero Arts product in the project
- There is NO BACKLINKING. You must create a NEW project. Backlinks will be deleted.
- Children (over 3) and teens are Welcome
- You must mention the challenge in your blog post and link back to a2z Scrapbooking’s Blog/Store. You may link from Flickr, Splitcoaststampers etc.
- PLEASE respect copyright, do not use images that have been copied without the manufacturer or designer’s consent!! Any entries we find that breach copyright, will be deleted immediately.
- A new challenge will post on the FIRST of every month.
- You must link your project via the Inlinkz tool at the bottom of the challenge post.
- Projects must be posted by 11:59 p.m EST on the last day of the month. Winners will be Announced on the 15th of every month
- Projects not meeting the challenge requirements will not be commented on by the Design Team and removed from the inklinz
- Winners will be chosen based on design, color, and style. Give us your best!
- A $25 gift certificate will go to the winner of each challenge
- Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!!
We can’t wait to see your entries. Be sure to visit the Design Team’s Blogs. They have special discount codes for you to use in the store for each challenge.
Now go CREATE!
Have a phenomenal day!!!!
Hero Arts Large Plaid Pattern S5447