Hello everyone!! It’s Kymona from Kreative Kymona and I’m here today sharing one of my favorite mediums.
I love watercoloring. Its a time to play and be free spirited with what you are working on.
Let me show you what I mean. Take a look at my card:
What do you think? I love these two colors together. They just works so well together.
How my card was created:
1. I used painters tape to cover 1″ of my card panel on all 4 sides.
2. I added water to the center of the card so that my paint could move freely.
3. Then I added my two colors to the watercolor color paper.
4. I used my heat tool to dry my card panel.
5. I used the heart from Hero Arts Stamp and Cut Hearts set to stamp the hearts in the center of the panel.
6. I added a faux stitched line around the watercolor panel and Hero Arts Gems for some interest.
7. I added my card panel to my black card base.
Wow, isn’t this the cutest valentines day card you seen in December, LOL!!
Well, now its your turn!!
All of the supplies I used can be found at the a2z Scrapbooking Store. If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used please head on over to the store and use the coupon code KYMONA15 to get 15% off your purchase.
I hope my card gives you some inspiration to participate in our Current Challenge. It runs to the end of the month, so you have time to play along.
You have a chance to win a $25.00 gift card to the a2z Scrapbooking Store. Hope to see you there!
Thank you for stopping by!!