Valentine’s Day is approaching … and Hero Arts Words of Love Digital Stamps make it very easy to create Valentine’s Day cards for the ones you love.
I used two of the thirteen sentiments from the set to create my clean & classy masculine Valentine.
I stamped the Hero Arts Basic Grey Tiny Star Background with Charcoal Ink on White Cardstock and attached it to my Charcoal Grey card base. I die cut a large heart from Hero Arts Blush Layering Paper and attached it over the stars using foam tape for dimension.
Here’s a second card I made with my cast-offs from my first design … I’m a firm believer in making as many cards as you can with what you have on your studio table.
Remember, you can use Coupon Code STEPH15 for 15% off your order of $25.00 or more (before tax and shipping) in the a2z Store.
- Hero Arts Words of Love Digital Stamps
- Hero Arts Basic Grey Tiny Star Background Stamp
- Hero Arts Messages with Flourishes Stamps
- Hero Arts Blush Layering Paper
- Hero Arts Charcoal Layering Paper
- Hero Arts Charcoal Ink
- Hero Arts Raspberry Jam Ink
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Heart 6 Dies
- Fiskars – Squeeze Punch – Extra Large – Heart – That’s Amore
- Fiskars – Squeeze Punch – Medium – Heart – That’s Amore
- Kool Tak Clear Foam Tape
- White Cardstock