Hello everyone!! a2z Scrapbooking is looking for New Design Team Members.
The term is for 6 months, May 2015 to November 2015.
We are looking for papercrafters of all kinds…Card-makers, Scrapbookers, Mixed Media, Digital and everything in between!!
- Since we are a Hero Arts retailer, you have to own some Hero Arts products.
- You must have a blog to which you post regularly with a minimum of 2 post per month featuring Hero Arts products with links back to our store.
- You will be required to create an additional project for our monthly challenges on your assigned months.
- You must be able to write professional, concise and personable posts as well as provide clear photographs of all of your work.
- Videos aren’t required but are always welcome.
- You must have a Facebook page. We do the majority of our communication in our private group.
- You have to promote the a2z Scrapbooking Store on forums, our blog, and social media outlets like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr and other sites.
- You should be organized, able to meet deadlines and be a TEAM Player!!
- From time to time, additional projects may be required, but advanced notice will always be given. For example, blog hops.
- The opportunity to be apart of a fun, supportive group.
- An opportunity to have your work featured in the store alongside Hero Arts projects.
- A discount to the a2z Scrapbooking store for you and your blog readers.
- A chance every month to win Hero Arts stamps.
- Free Digital Products
- Occasional Free Products
HOW TO APPLY
If your interested, please link up a card, scrapbook layout, mixed media project or whatever your specialty may be, from your blog to the inlinkz link at the bottom of this post.
It’s that simple!!!
Submissions close at 11:59pm EST on April 10th, 2015. Applicants please make sure your email is included with your submission. You will get a response letting you know your application was received within 24 hours.
Design Team Winners will be notified no later then April 17th, 2015. The official announcement will be made on May 1, 2015!!
So what are you waiting for? I hope to see all of you!!
Please Link up below:
Thanks for stopping by!!