It’s my turn to post on a2z Scrapbooking today and I am bringing you a ‘clean and layered’ card. It goes well with this month’s challenge theme Anything Goes.
Instead of stamping my sentiment, I decided to have a change of pace and die cut it using the Upper Case Alphabet die. And place a fine rose colour mesh behind it to add contrast. The Upper Case Alphabet die set is available at the a2z store. Go take a look, there’re also other Fancy Die I am sure you would enjoy. Use the discount code Cindy15 to obtain 15% off any purchase 25$ and up before shipping!
Here’s my card:
- Die cut ‘hello’ on white card base. Remember to keep the center piece of the “O”.
- Stamp butterfly border with black ink, colour using colouring pencil and smooth with solvent.
- Stamp woodgrain pattern flower with soft gray shadow ink on designer paper, stamp flower center with Peeled Paint distress ink. Cut out. Cut small motif from same paper. Edge flower with Barn Door distress ink.
- Stamp stem with Peeled Paint.
- Adhere rose colour mesh on the back side of card front. Adhere the saved center piece of the “O”.
- Adhere pattern flower and small motif.
- Round card corners.
Here’s another look of my card, the card is turned and you can see the light comes thru the die cut ‘hello’.
There’s plenty time to play this month’s challenge, and you could win a 25$ to the store by entering.
Do you know that we are also on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook? If you haven’t done so already, please follow us on these different social media outlets. You don’t want to miss out on any fun promotions!
Thanks for stopping by. Come back tomorrow to see another great project created by our team member.
Others: Prismacolor colouring pencil, oil colors solvent