Happy Friday everyone!
I am sharing another project here at a2z Scrapbooking. This month’s challenge theme is Anything Goes. And I’ve made for you a tag today, and I am using the Hero Arts Butterfly Fancy Die.
I used it for both the background of my tag as well as the focal point. The die is available at the a2z store along with many other wonderful die sets including the latest Lia Griffith Collection. Use the discount code Cindy15 to obtain 15% off any purchase of 25$ and up before shipping!
Here’s my tag:
- Die cut butterfly using a heavier weight paper (such as 80 lbs card stock).
- Place die cut piece randomly on tag (I used a Basic Grey pattern tag) and apply Vintage Photo distress ink, use it like a stencil. When done, add more ink to the die cut piece, and heat emboss with clear powder.
- Stamp sentiment on tag using Walnut Stain distress ink.
- Mount embossed butterfly onto tag with foam adhesive.
- Add rolled flower (I hand cut mine, rolled up and distress with Vintage Photo), adhere to center of butterfly. Add pearl in flower center.
- Add twine. The tag measures 3 5/8 by 6 3/8 inches.
I hope I’ve inspired you to play along this month’s challenge. You could win a 25$ gift card to the store by entering.
Remember we are also on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. If you haven’t done so already, please follow us on these different social media outlets. You don’t want to miss out on any fun promotions!
Thanks for stopping by. I wish you a lovely day!