Hope you’re enjoying your Sunday.
It’s Cindy here to share a clean and layered wedding card. I like small stamps, so when my Garden Flowers By Lia set (which is full of small floral images) arrive, I wanted to play with it right away. But all the images are so pretty, I couldn’t decide which to take, so I took the easy way out, I used everything!!
Let’s check it out:
- Ink the whole set (without taking them off the backing sheet) with white pigment ink so the ink side is facing up. Place a 4 ¼ by 5 ½ piece white card stock on the inked stamp set, press all over to get good impression. Peel off card stock in one steady motion (to avoid smudges). Heat emboss with Pearl Blue EP.
- Die cut the embossed panel with rectangular stitch die. Adhere to white card base with foam adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment on vellum strip with white pigment ink. Heat emboss with white EP.
- Adhere vellum strip to card.
- Embellish with three clear sequins.
Here’s a close up, you could the subtle different colours between the two embossed areas.
So what do you think of my idea of using the whole set? It’s pretty fun huh? This set is available at the a2z store right now. Should you decide to buy products I used on my card at the store, feel free to use discount code Cindy15 to get 15% off any purchase of $25 before shipping.
June’s challenge is New Beginning: (babies, graduations, weddings, new home). Join us and play along. By entering you have a chance to win a $25 gift card to the store. If you are not sure about the rules, check Here.
Remember we are also on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. If you haven’t done so already, please follow us on these different social media outlets. You don’t want to miss out on any fun promotions!
Three cheers for new beginnings!!!