Good Monday everyone,
If you’re looking for the Design Team Call Summer 2015 post, please click Here or scroll down.
I am back today to share another card with a New Beginning theme. I use the Stamp & Cut Congrats set with and older stamp. I like to think that I am giving my older stamp a new beginning! Insert chuckles here!!! 😀 I also try a new fold today, not top fold, not side fold, I’d like to call it a bottom fold! Shall we take a look?!
- Trim white card base into folder shape.
- Trim designer paper into same shape (for the card front), distress with Old Paper and Vintage Photo.
- Stamp old fashion typewriter (with the greeting masked so the paper is blank) on white CS with Walnut Stain, lightly colour to add shadow with colouring pencil. Stamp “you did it” with black dye ink. Cut out.
- Stamp “Congrats” on designer paper with black dye ink, heat embossed with clear EP.
- Stamp the rest of the sentiment on white paper strips with black dye ink, distress with Vintage Photo.
- Adhere all pieces to card as shown. Embellish with Amber gems.
If you look at the Stamp and Cut Congrats set closely, you would realize that the word “promotion” is not there. But I want to use the same font, so I inked up different parts of the other words to build it. Cool huh?! But fret not, you don’t have to do this, there is other Stamp and Cut sets at the a2z store for different occasions. Like the Stamp and Cut Happy, Stamp and Cut Hello, and Stamp and Cut Thanks just to name a few, so go ahead and take a look. Feel free to use promote code Cindy15 to get 15% off any purchase of $25 before shipping.
There’s still plenty time to play June’s challenge – New Beginnings (babies, graduations, weddings, new home…etc). By entering you have a chance to win a $25 gift card to the store. If you are not sure about the rules, check Here.
Remember that we are also on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. If you haven’t done so already, please follow us on these different social media outlets. You don’t want to miss out on any fun promotions!