Hello, Cindy here today to share my project for this month challenge theme: Texture.
I use dry embossing to create texture on my background. And did some simple stamping and a little fussy cutting.
- Dry emboss sheet music pattern onto white card panel.
- Stamp flowers and leaves from Hero Arts Garden Flowers by Lia set on the embossed panel.
- Stamp branch from Hero Arts Forever set once onto embossed panel, then twice on white CS.
- Cut branch and bird out.
- Stamp small flowers on white CS and cut out.
- Assemble all pieces as shown on card.
There is still time to join the challenge. Feel free to use promote code Cindy15 to obtain 15% off any purchase of $25 or more (shipping not included) when you go shopping at the store.
Darice Embossing Folder – Sheet Music
Ranger Distress Ink (Peeled Paint, Crushed Olive, Squeezed Lemonade, Ripe Persimmon, Barn Door, Wild Honey)