Happy Monday and Happy Labour Day!!
Today I have a fun card to share, an inchie shaker card! It is also for my youngest’s birthday. He turned 17 yesterday!!
Alright let’s take a look:
- Ink Hero Arts Birthday Blackboard with distress ink (Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey, and Ripe Persimmon) in ombre fashion. Mist with water and stamp on water colour paper. Let dry.
- Trim and cut the stamp images into 12 inchies.
- On a 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 inch card stock, measure and mark where the inches are going to be. Cut out three sqaures for the shaker elements.
- On aother same size card stock glue the corresponding inchie (for the background of the shakers). Add foam adhesive around, fill and cover with acetate pieces.
- Add foam adhesive all around, adhere the top panel (the one with the windows). Adhere the rest of the inchies.
- Add strips of musical note Washi tape as shown.
Here are a few close up of the shaker elements:
Shaker cards are lots of fun to make. I hope I’ve given you another idea to try. Come to play the September challenge with us. You could win a $25 gift card to the store. Although I used an older Hero Arts stamps, there’s lot of new stamps in the store. Birthday and Christmas are great ocassions to make shaker cards for. When you go shopping, feel free to use promote code Cindy15 to obtain 15% off any purchase of $25 or more (shipping not included) at the store.
Ranger Distress Ink (Squeezed Lemonade, Ripe Persimmon, Wild Honey)