Hello everyone, Martha Lucia here to share with you a cute card that I made using the stamp set Lil Hoot, one of our clear sets available in a2z Scapbooking Store.
To make this card I used Very Vanilla Card Stock. I decided to used the bear images, because this set comes with three different images of animals: the bears, the owls and the elephant. But today, I am using the bears. This card was very easy to create:
- I stamped the Bears image using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink over the second layer.
- I colored these using copic markers.
- On the same layer I cut a word bubble using a die cut to simulate one thought of the bear mother.
- Then, I used this like a frame to stamp inside of it the sentiment.
- Also, I sponged a little the base of the card using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.
- Finally, I pasted the second layer with dimensionals or double side foam tape to get the perfect height.
And this final step was my big mistake!
Yes, I totally forgot that my original idea was to make a shaker card and so I accidentally added the dimensionals and a little piece of acetate to cover the word bubble and then added the bag with the shakers but I pasted the entire piece without this but I loved how my card turned that I couldn’t resist sharing this with you. My apologies, I promise you that next time I will share with you a shaker card.
Now it’s time to think about participating in our monthly challenge, you can see all the inspiration here and you will have the opportunity to win a $25 gift certificate from a2z Scrapbooking Store. And if you use my discount code you can get the 15% off in your order of $25 or more!.
See you soon!!!