Here we are well into the second half of October, have you started your holiday projects yet? To be honest I have not make too many holiday cards yet, but I did play with Hero Arts 3-D House die.
It is a decoration I am calling Mini 3D Village. I am not good baking real ginger bread to make houses, so instead I made a paper version.
I use the Hero Arts 3-D House Essentials stamps for the stamping.
- Die cut 3D house using white CS, caramel CS, and chocolate CS.
- Stamp door, windows and fence with Antique Linen ink, add Diamond Stickle on white piece.
- Adhere vellum in the inside to cover window. Assemble house.
- Stamp door, windows and wreath on cream CS with Vintage Photo ink, cut out and adhere onto to caramel piece.
- Assemble house, add extra piece chocolate CS on roof and add Platinum Stickle on roof.
- Stamp door, windows, wreath and strings of light on chocolate house die cut with Unicorn ink, use white gel pen to highlite areas as shown. (Note that the pattern on the chocolate house roof is from another stamp set).
- Stamp Christmas tree from the 3D House Essential set multiple times on various CS, cut out, add extra doodle, score and glue together as shown.
- Stamp Snowman three time on white CS, cut and glue together, add tiny tree branch shape and top hat.
Here’s some close ups:
I added a bottom layer to the houses including door mat. I thought that makes it a little more realistic. For a 360 degree view, please hop over to my blog Here.
I made a second project with 3D House die and glitter paper.
Do you make any holiday decor? Or may be home made gifts? Need some supplies? Visit the a2z store. Feel free to use promote code Cindy15 at check out to obtain 15% off any purchase of $25 or more (shipping not included). And if you do make a “Fall” card, get all the details and link up to our October Challenge Here.
Ranger Distress Ink (Antique Linen, Vintage Photo)
Ranger Stickles (Diamond, Platinum)
Other stamp: SSS Flower Friends