First, the winners. I have the pleasure of announcing the winners from the CASEing Kelly Blog Hop from last week.
- the Winter 2015 card kit from Create a Smile Stamps#3 Maaike Uijthoven(from Jen Lotfield’s blog)
- $25 gift certificate from Simon Says Stamp #38 Arianna Barbara(from Shelly’sblog)
- $25 gift certificate from the Ink Road #10 Henriette(from Brandi’s blog)
- a Police Woman digi stamp from Lia Stampz #83 Angela Restad(from Ardyth’sblog)
- $25 gift certificate from a2z Scrapbooking#24 Charlene(from Dee’s blog)
- a crafty goodie bag from a2z Scrapbooking #19 Leslee(from Amy’sblog)
- a crafty goodie bag from Hero Arts#37 Liz Gessner McAlliston(from LauraJane’s blog)
- a $25 gift certificate to any online craft store (winner’s choice) from djkardkreations #56 Cat Craig(from Kristie Goulet’sblog)
- a $25 gift certificate from Altenew #53 Vinita Jain(from the A2Z Scrapbooking blog)
- a stamp set from Dee’s Artsy Impressions #53 Jeanne(from Char’sblog)
Congratulations to Charlene and Leslee who are receiving prizes from us and Congratulations to Vinita Jain, who commented on our blog and will receive the prize from Altenew and all the winners from the hop. Thanks for hopping along to celebrate our friend, Kelly Latevola!
That’s the Winner part of the post…the Winning part is that Jennifer McGuire is starting a fabulous challenge called Share the Handmade Kindness Challenge. The details are on Jennifer’s blog and it’s an entire month of sharing and caring and passing on kindness to others. What could be better—crafting for the purpose of passing along kindness? You have fun and do good in the world and that, my friends, is winning in my book.
To support the Share Handmade Kindness Challenge, Hero Arts has created two stamps with messages of kindness. They are donating 25% of the profits to the Kind Campaign to help end bullying. Jennifer helped to make these stamps and she is excited to know Hero Arts is supporting her cause, and we are too! These stamps are fabulous and you can get them through our store right now (they ship Friday). If you order them (or any products) through a2z Scrapbooking Supplies, your purchase also benefits Camp Gluten Free (for children with gluten allergies) and supports people with Behcet’s Disease. So, really, you’re doing all kinds of good in the world!
So excited to see what everyone comes up with during Jennifer’s challenge month…and to see the creative projects that will happen with these stamps. Please jump over to our Facebook page and post your projects made with them so we can all enjoy them!
Ok, people, let’s go out there and be kind!