Cindy here to share another One Layer Holiday card. I thought I take myself out of my comfort zone and use a stencil with geometric design instead of the usual holiday icons for today’s card.
- Stamp sentiment from Stamp & Cut frame with Hero Arts Mid-Tone Shadow Ink (Royal Red) on white card front, and another time on scrap paper.
- Cut the stamped image from scrap paper and use it to mask the stamped area on card front.
- Mask off 1/4 inch all around card front, lay Hero Arts BasicGrey Flag Pattern Stencil on top and secure in place.
- Use inking tool and apply Hero Arts Ombre Ink Pink to Red as desired. Remove all masks.
- Add Candy Cane Stickles on outer edge of stamped image.
- Draw outline with Silver gel pen.
- Embellish with assorted colour pearls.
Here’s a look at it next to my blooming Christmas cactus:
I hope I’ve inspired you to join in the fun of this month’s challenge – One Layered Holiday card. There still plenty time to enter, see the full detail Here. Do you like the stencil I used, it’s on sale now for only 4$, what a deal! And the ombre ink is really yummy isn’t it? Visit the a2z store to see more. Feel free to use promote code Cindy15 at check out to obtain 15% off any purchase of $25 or more (shipping not included).
Hero Arts Stamp and Cut Frame (DC115)
Ranger Stickles (Candy Cane)
Silver Gen Pen