Welcome back everybody.
Just a few more days before Christmas, I bet you’re busy preparing for your holiday activities! And then the New Year would soon arrive!!
Do you stay up on New Year’s Eve and ring in the New Year with your loved ones? Do I hear Yes? Well me too, well I used to, now my DH and I are both too tired and fall asleep way before the “ball drop”!! Oups just gave away my age!!! Hahaha!!
So I am welcoming the New Year way ahead of time!
- Stamp leaves from Hero Arts Garden Flowers by Lia with distress ink on white card stock and heat emboss with clear EP. Closely trim.
- Punch a 2 inch circle using white card stock. Stamp ‘Hello’ from Hero Arts Say it All set in black and heat emboss with clear EP.
- Glue trimmed leaves on edge of circle.
- Add number sticker on from, and foam adhesive on the back. Set aside.
- On white card stock lay Hero Arts BasicGrey Flag Pattern Stencil on top and secure in place.
- Press clear embossing ink on desire areas, remove stencil, heat emboss with Brass EP.
- Trim the emboss piece to fit light green card base, adhere.
- Glue prepared circle on top.
I hope I’ve inspired you to join in the fun of this month’s challenge – Make it Pop. There still plenty time to enter, see the full detail Here. Do you like the stencil I used, it’s 50% off right now! Visit the a2z store to see more. Feel free to use promote code Cindy15 at check out to obtain 15% off any purchase of $25 or more (shipping not included).
This will be my last post of the year, so I’d like to take this opportunity to wish you all a magical holiday season!! See you in the 2016!
Hero Arts Garden Flowers by Lia (CL874)
Hero Arts Say It All (CL574)
Clear embossing powder
Ranger Distress Ink (Peeled Paint, Crush Olive)
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)