Hope you enjoying the New Year!! Now that the holiday rush is over, I want to make some non Christmas theme cards! This month’s challenge is Fireworks (Add some glitter and bling)! Will you join in?
Sometimes when a die or a stamp is so pretty, you don’t need to do much. The Floral Heart Stamp & Cut Set by Lia is the perfect example. I want the pretty die to be the center of attention, and this is what I came up with:
- Die cut Floral Heart on purple glitter paper.
- On lime green card base measure out where the die cut would be, lightly mark lines for the arrow.
- Stamp arrow from the Hero Arts Time set with black ink as shown.
- Stamp sentiment above die cut with black ink.
- Adhere die cut with foam adhesive.
- Embellish with small flower sequins.
Here’s a close up look at the die cut:
I hope I’ve inspired you to join in the fun of this month’s challenge – Fireworks (Add some glitter and bling), so make it as sparkly as you’d like. Please use at least one Hero Arts stamp, die, or stencil. Floral Heart Stamp & Cut Set by Lia set is still available at the a2z store. Feel free to use promote code Cindy15 when you go shopping. Get 15% off any purchase of $25 or more (shipping not included), use code at check out.
I have a second project to share on my blog Escape To Stamping, you could check it out here.
Hero Arts Stamp – Time
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
SSS Tiny Flower sequins