I am back to share another glittery card. I use some glitter tapes and gold EP to achieve some sparkles!!
So what do you think? Here’s a close up.
- Adhere gold and silver glitter tape horizontally onto a Hero Arts Charcoal Folded Card alternating each colour leaving 1/4 inch in between each. Set aside.
- Stamp and heat emboss with gold EP two flowers and four leaf branches from the Hero Arts Stamp Your Own Succulent set on pink and green card stocks. Trim closely.
- Ink center of flowers with red distress ink such as Barn Door.
- On white card stock stamp the book shape from the Hero Arts I Love Books set and sentiment from the Hero Art Many Birthday Messages with black ink and heat emboss with clear powder as shown. Trim book shape closely.
- Adhere book shape, flowers and leaves with foam adhesive as shown.
- Embellish with sequins.
I think the Charcoal card gives a good strong background for the glitter tapes and the embossed images. A2z carries many Hero Arts Layering Paper and Folded Cards. They come in many pretty colours too! Go take a look at the store Here. Feel free to use promote code Cindy15 at check out to obtain 15% off any purchase of $25 or more (shipping not included) when you go shopping.
Hero Arts I Love Books
Ranger Distress Ink (Barn Door)
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
Clear Embossing Ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Gold Embossing Powder