Happy Sunday and Happy Superbowl!!
Now having that said, my card has nothing to do with Superbowl, okay if I push it, a tiny little bit may be! LOL
What does that has anything to do with football you ask? Well, DH and I could cuddled up like the foxes to watch the game? (Insert laughter sound track here). 😀
- Lay Hero Arts Long Leaves Stencil on white card stock and secure by masking tape. Use inking tool to apply distress ink Old Paper and Bundled Sage leaving an oval opening on lower half of the card.
- Move the stencil to the right by about half inch. Apply distress ink Crushed Olive and Peeled Paint. Remove stencil.
- Stamp Hero Arts Sleeping Fox on scrap paper twice, closely trim.
- Ink Fox with distress ink Wild Honey and Vintage Photo, stamp on panel as shown. Mask with one fox stamped on scrap paper prepared in previous step.
- Ink and stamp Fox with distress ink Vintage Photo and Barn Door as shown. Mask the second fox.
- Stamp leaves branches and flowers from Hero Arts Garden Flowers by Lia under and above the foxes.
- Add Stickles Orange Slice to flower center and small dots.
- Remove masks, and use clear gel pen to highlight white spots on foxes.
- Stamp sentiment from Hero Arts Love by Lia with black ink.
- Trim card stock and mount on Charcoal Folded Card.
A2z carries many Hero Arts Layering Paper and Folded Cards. They come in many pretty colours too! Go take a look at the store Here. Feel free to use promote code Cindy15 at check out to obtain 15% off any purchase of $25 or more (shipping not included) when you go shopping.
Hero Arts Stamp Sleeping Fox
Hero Arts Stamp Love by Lia
Hero Arts Stencil Long Leaves
Hero Arts Stamp Garden Flowers by Lia
Ranger Distress Ink (Barn Door, Vintage Photo, Wild Honey, Old Paper, Bundle Sage, Crushed Olive, Peeled Paint)
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)