NOTICE: It looks like we’re having a bit of trouble with our InLinkz Link-up on our blog. It seems to have a mind of its own and disappeared from the side-bar. However, it found a home on the first day of March here. The DT are trying to put it back where it came from, but until you see it in the usual place on the top right side, you’ll be able to enter here.
Now onto today’s card, I used Kelly’s Floral Tile Stencil and embossing paste on patterned paper for the background. Let’s take a look:
- Trim pattern paper to fit standard card front, lay Hero Art Kelly’s Foral Tile Stencil on top, spread white embossing paste. Remove stencil and let dry.
- Die cut sentiment on black card stock once and on lime card stock four times. Glue the lime sentiments on top of each other and finally the black one on the very top slightly offset. Set aside.
- On peach card stock stamp foot print and die cut heart shape from Hero Arts So Sorry Stamp and Cut set.
- On white banner stamp “on your new baby” from Hero Arts Congrats Stamp and cut set. adhere on pale yellow banner.
- Adhere everything as shown.
Here’s a close up:
The Congrats Stamp and Cut is available in the store. Also the Kelly’s Floral Tile Stencil is on sale right now. Feel free to use promote code Cindy15 at check out to obtain 15% off any purchase of $25 or more (shipping not included) when you go shopping there.
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)