Hello dear friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you another watercolor creation that I made using My Everyday Life stamp set by Hero Arts. I love these tags and sentiments and I decided to use the lineal tag in today’s sample.
Here is how I created it:
- Using Distressing Ink in four different colors and an aqua painter, I applied the ink just on the right side of the paper. The colors of ink that I used were Seedless Preserves, Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed.
- I stamped the lineal tag that comes in the set My Everyday Life by Hero Arts over the inked side. I used Memento Tuxedo Paris Dusk Ink.
- I stamped the sentiment A Special Moment over the last tag with the same ink.
- I sprayed all the surface with a Sparkle Sheer Shimmer.
- I decorated and personalized.
- To finalize the decoration, I added some Purple Crystal Drops to simulate the dot on the tags and I made a thin layer of texture with White Makin’s Clay® to create a special heart. I cut this heart using the small heart die cuts that comes with set So Sorry Stamp & Cut Set by Hero Arts. Then I painted the clay with Copic Markers to obtain a coordinating tone.
- I pasted the decorated layer over a card base.
I hope my project inspired you and that you come back with your project to participate in our watercolor challenge. Remember that you can find all the materials that I used in this card in a2z Scrapbooking Supplies Store and if for some reason you don’t find what you are looking, you have the possibility to make a special order. Don’t forget to use my code Martha15, to get your 15% off in your orders over $25 with out shipping and tax.
See you soon!