Hi, Cindy here to share a CAS design using Hero Arts’ So Sorry Stamp and Cut set. Even though this set was design for the Lasting Hearts effort, it is really versatile and you could use it for many occasions. I did a card that could fit any of the following categories: friendship/sympathy/everyday hello.
- Use pencil and lightly mark the vertical center line and a horizontal line 1 inch about the bottom edge of white card base.
- Stamp the small string of hearts from the So Sorry Stamp and Cut set using Hero Art Ombre Ink: Butter to Orange along the horizontal line.
- Stamp the rest of the pattern above the first stamped line. Let ink dry. Gently remove the pencil mark with an eraser.
- On water colour paper, dab Pale Tomato, Neon Pink, Neon Orange ink randomly and spritz with Perfect Pearl solution to create a watercolour look. Once it’s dried, add Pearl acrylic paint on selected parts, let dry. Press Ombre Ink (Butter to Orange) ink pad all over and let dry. Die cut using the large heart shape die from the So Sorry Stamp and Cut set, then use one of the smaller heart shape dies from the same set to create the negative space as shown.
- Stamp sentiment using Hero Art Ombre Ink: Butter to Orange, heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Adhere die cut heart with form adhesive.
Here’s a closer look:
a2z’s May challenge theme is CAS. Just click the Current Montly Challenge tab on top of the page or this link to get all the details. Not sure about the rules? No problem, click the Challenge Rules tab or this link. You like the supplies I used on my card, they are available in the store. Use code Cindy15 at check out to knock 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (excluding shipping).
Hero Arts Ink Daubers (Pale Tomato, Neon Pink, Neon Orange)
Clear embossing powder
Ranger Acrylic Paint Dabber (Pearl)