a2z Scrapbooking Supplies is looking for three new 2016 Design Team members! We hope you will apply. Below are the requirements and all the information you’ll need.
Please be sure to read it carefully before submitting your application.
Our DT Requirements:
- To submit two projects per month showcasing the Hero Arts products for sale in the store. This usually includes the newer items, but can also include any of the sale items, digital items or anything a2z Scrapbooking sells.
- To participate in the monthly challenge on the first day of the month 2-3 times in a 6 month period, to showcase the challenge with a project that meets the requirements of the challenge.
- To commit to a six-month term.
- To comment on assigned challenge entries each month.
- To post your project (or a sneak peek) on your own blog/flickr/Instagram/facebook (if you have one) on the day your project appears and the link to the a2z blog.
- To be active in promoting a2z Scrapbooking Supplies on social media sites, such as our Facebook page, flickr page, twitter etc.
The term of the DT positions will be July 1st 2016 through December 2016
Cardmakers, scrapbookers, mini-album makers, mixed media artists, etc. are encouraged to apply. We welcome video or photo tutorials, and anyone from any country can apply, as long as you can write your post in English. We can look over your posts and fix anything needed, but a strong knowledge of English is required.
What we offer
—A 25% discount to the a2z Scrapbooking store and 25% off craft items from many other manufacturers (any that are available to the owner for purchase).
—A chance to earn freebies each month if you earn the top points by doing your “regular” jobs of commenting and posting, as well as by going above and beyond the basics and posting on IG, tweeting, etc.
—Promotion of your blog and art and a DT badge for your blog.
—Free Hero Arts digital stamps We’re the exclusive retailer of HA digi stamps/cut file sellers.
—The chance to support charities and do good in the world by creating art. a2z Scrapbooking is run by volunteers and was founded to aid charities that support those with Celiac and Behcet’s diseases. This business is in the business of helping people.
You can add your blog/IG/flickr account to the InLinkz below with your application post. We’d like to see what you can do with your Hero Arts stamps/digis/stencils/dies and inks. The linky will close June 10, 2016. Team members will be chosen and emailed by June 15 and will join the team in July. If your linky doesn’t have your email account attached to it, you can send an email to email@example.com with your information and just let us know you put a linky up. Thanks!