I am back sharing a CAS one layer card today.
- Ink the detail stamp of the larger fish from the Hero Arts Color Layering Goldfish set using the darkest shade of the Hero Arts Ombre Ink – Light to Dark Purple on white card base.
- Ink the solid stamp of the matching fish using the Hero Arts Ombre Ink – Pink to Red.
- Stamp the head detail with Memento Dye Ink – Tuxedo Black.
- Mask fish. Use a scallope border scrap, place it at half inch interval and sponge Ranger Distress Ink – Broken China and Chipped Sapphire alternately to create the waves.
- Stamp bubble in Chipped Sapphire.
- Stamp sentiment once in Broken China, then in Chipped Sapphire a little offset to create shadow.
- Use a black glaze pen to intensify the fish eye.
- Add Stickles – Diamond onto the fish body and Sprinkled Sugar on the bubbles.
a2z’s May challenge theme is CAS. Just click the Current Montly Challenge tab on top of the page or this link to get all the details. Not sure about the rules? No problem, click the Challenge Rules tab or this link. You like the supplies I used on my card, they are available in the store. Use code Cindy15 at check out to obtain15% off your purchase of $25 or more (excluding shipping).
Hero Arts Clear Stamp – Say It All
Ranger Distress Ink – Broken China, Chipped Sapphire
Memento Dye Ink – Tuxedo Black
Ranger Stickles – Diamond, Sprinkled Sugar