It’s Donna here with a new challenge which is “To Die For”!!!!! You can use any Hero Arts Die on your project this month. This is going to be a super fun challenge!! I love using dies on most of my projects. Please be sure that your project contains at least one main Hero Arts die cut as the focal element!
- I am using the Hero Arts “Delicate Butterfly Fancy Die” and the Hero Art “Ribbon Messages” Stamp & Cut set. I am also using the Hero Arts “Chevron Stencil Pair”.
- I started out with an A2 card.
- I had this watercolor/ombre paper in my stash and I wanted to add some dimension, so I used the chevron stencil with black hero arts ink. I like how it turned out, gave the paper a total new look
- I cut out the butterfly out on 80 lbs cardstock. I colored the butterfly with three colors of copics to match my paper. I then added some stickles.
- After the butterfly dried I then added my butterfly to my die cut circle with glue dots.
- I die cut the frame out for my sentiment. Stamped the frame with versamark from the Ribbon Messages” Stamp & Cut set, then used the Hero Arts white embossing powder to heat set.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope I have inspired you to join the a2z Scrapbooking challenge this month. For more details on the challenge, you can find it here. If you are in need any of the items I used or any Hero Arts products please visit the a2z Scrapbooking store you can use coupon code “Donna15” at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more before tax and shipping). There are lots of sale items in the store, please hop on over and check it out.