Cindy here to share a card with a fun card front. Whew! Almost a tongue twister! 🙂
Let’s get right to it:
Not your usual half fold card front?
Here’s my process:
- Fold a Hero Arts Floral Mixed Folder card inside out, so the white side is the outside.
- Trim off 1 3/4 inch off from the right side of the card front.
- Use pencil to lightly mark where the stamping of the floral heart (from the Love By Lia set) on the card front and inside of the card.
- Stamp floral heart with Hero Arts Ombre Ink Light to Dark Purple on card front and left side of the inside. Let ink dried, erase pencil mark.
- Place Hero Arts Paper Layering Heart die cut side down on card front and secure with Washi tape. Unfold card so it’s flat. Sandwich it with the proper plates and pass it thru the die cut machine. Remove die.
- Make a score line for easy folding and fold back every other part of layering pieces towards the right hand side. Glue down to the edge of card.
- Stamp and heat emboss with gold embossing powder sentiment and three Nested Heart from the So Sorry Stamp & Cut set.
I hope I’ve inspired you to play along this month’s challenge – To Die For, use a Hero Arts die cut. Check out the details and challenge rules (click the corresponding tab on top of page).
Clear embossing ink