Hello dear friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a summer card that I made using the Butterfly Pair Stamp & Cut set from Hero Arts. A great combination of stamps and die cuts in one package! Take a look at my card:
To make this card I used one of the easiest and most classic techniques, masking. And I only used the big butterfly included on the stamp set and some of the sentiments because this set is really for all occasions.
- I cut the base using Whisper White card stock. The size is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″.
- Then I cut the second layer using the same card stock. The size is 4-1/4″x5-1/2″
- Using one of the Stitched Hillside Borders of Lawn Fawn I cut the lower part of the second layer.
- I stamped the bigger butterfly over both pieces using the masking technique and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Then I colored each butterfly using different colors of Copic Markers.
- With the big die cut included on the Butterfly Pair Stamp & Cut Set I cut partially two of the butterflies to create dimension.
- Then I pasted both parts of the layers over the card base using zapdots or dimensionals.
- I stamped a message using a combination of words included on the Butterfly Pair Stamp & Cut Set.
Creating this card was very easy. And the colors are perfect for this summer!
I hope my project inspired you and that you come back with your project to participate in our To Die For Challenge. Remember that you can find all the materials that I used in this card in a2z Scrapbooking Supplies Storeand if for some reason you didn’t find what you are looking you have the possibility to make a special order. Don’t forget to use my code Martha15, to get your 15% off in your orders over $25 with out shipping and tax.
See you soon!