It’s Donna here and this months challenge is “Anything Goes”. I am showcasing the Hero Arts Layering Pineapple. This is a wonderful set, there are several ways you can do the layering. This set has three different layers for the body of the pineapple and three layers for the top. It also has three sentiments and a layering flower. I chose to only use two layers for the pineapple.
closer look at the card:
Here is how I put my card together:
1. The card is an A2 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
2. Second layer is 4 x 5 1/4,
3. I stamped the body of the pineapple first with Hero Arts Butter Bar and then stamped the the top layer with Hero Arts Caramel,
4. I then die cut the the pineapple before stamping the top. I was afraid I would not line the die up with my stamped image,
5. I then stamped the top part of the pineapple with Hero Arts Green Hills, the top layer is Forever Green,
6. I cut a piece of vellum out and embossed the sentiment from the Hero Arts Layering Pineapple.
7. I took my score board and scored the top of the vellum so it would go behind my design paper so the adhesive would not show on the front of the card,
8. I attached the vellum to my card,
9. I added the two pineapples onto the vellum and added foam tape to the top pineapple,
10. To finish the card, I added some Hero Arts rhinestones.
That is it, if you have not tried using the Hero Arts layering stamps, they are so much fun. They make it so easy for you, because you can also purchase the small ink spots with coordinating colors for each set. Please stop over at the a2z Scrapbooking Esty store and get this versatile stamp set. There is only one left in the store, if it is sold out, there is a link to click on to request a custom order on the left hand side of the store. You can also use the code “Donna15” to receive 15% off of a $25.00 order.
I hope I have inspired you to join the ANYTHING GOES challenge this month! . You will have a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to the store! Good luck and please come back again soon!Supplies Used: