Hello everyone, Martha Lucia here to share with you a card that I made using the stamp set Large Floral Background. Flowers are my favorites and this background is a great combination of leaves and big flowers but I decided to use it partially. Take a look at my card:
Creating this card was simple:
- Cut a layer of Whisper White card stock. The size is 4″x5-1/4″.
- Cover the upper and lower area of your card stock leaving a free zone where you will stamp your background.
- Ink the Large Floral Background Stamp with VersaMark and stamped it over the white layer.
- Remove the masking paper that you use to create the free zone.
- Cover the stamped area with Hero Arts White Embossing Powder and melt with the heat tool.
- Apply the Hero Arts Ombre Neon Yellow to Orange ink over the embossed part using a sponge dauber or blending tool trying to cover only the emboss part.
- Stamp your sentiment using Hero Arts Memories Black Dye Ink. I used one of the images from the stamp set My every day life that is in SALE right now!
- Cut the base of the card using a More Mustard card stock. The size is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″
- Paste the decorated layer over the card base using a snail adhesive.
- To finalize the decoration add some crystal drops in Dandelion Yellow and Glossy Black over the white space and let it dry.
I hope my project inspired you and share your creations with us in our monthly Challenge. Remember that you will find amazing stamps, inks, embellishments, stencils and die cuts in a2z Scrapbooking Store and you can use my discount code MARTHA15 to buy your products and get the 15% off in everything when you spend $25 dollars or more without shipping and taxes. Believe me this is a great deal!
See you soon!!!