Hello dear friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a beautiful butterfly! This is one of my favorites butterflies and I said favorites because it come in a kit. This is a digital Kit called Hero Arts Flutterbies Printable/ Butterfly Digital Kit and it is simply amazing. Take a look at my card:
Creating this card was very fun and easy, because I printed the Hero Arts Flutterbies Printable/ Butterfly Digital Kit in Very Vanilla and Whisper White card stock so I have it ready to use whenever I want. I just have to paint the butterfly that I want to use and fussy cut with my scissors.
- Cut the base of the card using Very Vanilla card stock. The size is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″
- Using a decorated die cut to create a frame and paste over the card base using dimensionals or zapdots.
- Print the Hero Arts Flutterbies Printable/ Butterfly Digital Kit and choose your favorite. I used one of the small size
- Paint the butterfly using Copic Markers and fussy cut with your scissors.
- Stamp your sentiment using a message from the set Celebrate Tag Stamp & Cut by Lia using Hero Arts Memories Black Dye Ink
- Paste the butterfly over the card base using dimensionals or zapdots.
I hope my project inspired you and share your creations with us in our monthlyChallenge. Remember that you will find amazing stamps, inks, embellishments, stencils and die cuts in a2z Scrapbooking Store and you can use my discount code MARTHA15 to buy your products and get the 15% off in everything when you spend $25 dollars or more without shipping and taxes. Believe me this is a great deal!
See you soon!!!