Cindy here today to share a tag. Orchid is one of my favorite indoor plants, so I am very happy to get my hands on Hero Arts’ Color Layering Orchid in a Pot clear stamp set and the matching frame cut. So without delay I went to play.
Here’s a close up:
- On white card stock, ink and stamp in layers the orchid, and then die cut using the match frame cuts.
- Here are the colors break down: for the purple strand of flowers, stem: Lime Green, flower: bottom layer (Milled Lavender), middle layer (Light Purple), top layer (Dark/Grape Purple); for the pink strand of flowers, stem: Field Greens, flower: bottom layer (Pink), middle layer (Ultra Pink), top layer (Crimson); for darker shade leaves cluster from bottom to top: Mint, Field Greens, Green, for lighter shade leaves cluster from bottom to top: Lime Green, Green Hills, Field Greens.
- Trim brown card stock into tag. Stamp Old Letter Writing in Unicorn onto tag.
- Stamp ‘hello’ with Unicorn and heat emboss with white EP.
- Adhere orchid flowers and leaves to tag. Thread white ribbon thru tag and tie with brown twine.
Both stamp and frame cut, as well as most of the inks I used are available at the store. Use code Cindy15 to get 15% off any purchases $25 and more (shipping excluded) at check out.
Hero Arts wooden stamp – Old Letter Writing
Hero Arts Ombre Ink – Mint to Green