Looking for the Giveaway for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop?! Click here on the link and then comment on the rafflecopter link at the very bottom!
Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you another Fall Coffee Lovers Project that I made using our fabulous Coffee Cut Frames combined with the new stamp set Vintage Christmas Wishes. I know that this kit is originally created for Christmas but with a little bit of creativity, you can use it the entire of year. Take a look at my card:
Creating this card was very simple:
- Cut the base using Very Vanilla card stock.
- Cut a second layer using a decorated paper. I used the same pattern to cut the base of the cup.
- Cut a third layer of very vanilla card stock using a decorated frame.
- Stamp on the upper part of the frame the background image included on the stamp set Vintage Christmas Wishes. I inked this with different colors to create a fall look.
- Cut the Coffee Cup using decorated paper and very vanilla card stock.
- Sponge the cap of the cup with Hero Arts Soft Sand Ink
- Stamp the little fall images included on the stamp set Autumn by Hero Arts on the accent part of the cut.
- Assemble the cup and paste over the background using dimensionals.
- Stamp your sentiment using the words included in the Autumn stamp set by Hero Arts.
- Finalize the decoration by adding some sequins in an aqua color.
Simple and fun to make!
I hope you enjoy my project and it inspires you to use the Hero Arts stamps combined with die cuts. On the a2z Scrapbooking Store you will find a lot stamps & cut stamp sets or die cut options that you can use with your stamps. And if you’re shopping, be sure to use the code Martha15 to receive 15% off your purchase!
See you again soon, take care!