Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a Christmas card that I made combining two stamps sets from Hero Arts, the Happy Holly Days and Holiday Messages and Tags. This month our theme is layers and for this purpose I used the Nesting Rectangle Dies, also from Hero Arts. Take a look at my card:
Creating this card was very fun:
- Cut the base of the card using Real Red card stock. The size is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″
- Cut a second layer using a decorated paper. I used the second size of the Nesting Rectangle Dies.
- Cut a third layer of very vanilla card stock using a medium size of rectangle, the size depends of the images that you want to stamp.
- Stamp on the upper part one image from the stamp set Happy Holly Days using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Paint the images with markers.
- In a separate piece of very vanilla card stock stamp the same image, paint it with markers and cut with scissors or with the corresponding die cuts. They are Happy Holly Day Frame Cuts.
- Paste the second leaves with dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment using Pine Bold Ink from Hero Arts.
- Paste the decorated layer over the card.
Simple and fun to make!
I hope you enjoy my project and it inspires you to use the Hero Arts to celebrate the season. On the a2z Scrapbooking Store you will find a lot stamps, die cuts and inks that you can use for all your projects. And if you’re shopping, be sure to use the code Martha15 to receive 15% off your purchase! Also if you don’t find what you are looking don’t feel bad, you can make a special order and they get for you without any additional cost.
See you again soon, take care!