Cindy here to share a card with some layering.
- Press various distress ink pads on craft sheet and spritz with Perfect Pearl to create shimmery watercolor solution.
- Press stamp from Stamp Your Own Plant clear set into the solution to pick up colors, stamp on watercolor paper. Let dry.
- Stamp some smaller images from Garden Flowers by Lia clear set on top.
- Stamp large leaf from Stamp Your Own Plant using Hero Arts Ombre Vintage Metallic Rust Ink in middle of the watercolor panel. This is my layering of the stamps! 🙂
- Die cut a rectangle panel at an angle.
- Mount watercolor panel on kraft card base. Align and adhere the die cut panel using foam tape as shown.
You could see the shimmer from the close up.
I really enjoy using the Ombre Metallic Rust ink pad, the color is rich and I love the shimmer. And it is available at the store. Use code Cindy15 to get 15% off any purchases $25 and more (shipping excluded) when you go shopping.
Hero Arts Stamp Your Own Plant
Hero Arts Garden Flowers by Lia
Ranger Distress Ink (Barn Door, Ripe Persimmon, Wild Honey, Antique Linen, Crushed Olive, Vintage Photo)
Ranger Perfect Pearl