Happy Saturday everyone,
My “Layer It” project today have minimal stamping but still look labor intensive! LOL! I decided to layer some die cuts together, and to help facilitate the process I used some double sided pattern paper. Let’s take a look:
- Trim white card stock into 5 by 5 inches square card base. Set aside.
- Trim pattern paper into two rectangles, one slightly large then the other. In this case the brick red solid piece is larger. I choose rectangle to fit the pattern I wanted which is beige rectangle with brick red pattern with chocolate frame.
- Put smaller pattern panel pattern side up on cutting pad, place Hero Arts Paper Layering Heart die on left side aligning the straight edge toward mid point of panel, pass thru die cut machine.
- Life alternate layers, fold back and adhere to the right side of the panel. Glue panel with die cut on solid panel, then glue panel onto card base.
- Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment with white EP.
- Die cut ‘love’ from the Hero Arts Stamp & Cut Love set three times on white card stock, glue together and adhere to die cut panel.
- Add Sprinkled Sugar Stickles on ‘love’ die cut.
Easy peasy right? Here’s a close up shot so you could see the Stickles.
I thought it’s a nice break to make a non-holiday card now we are all busy making cards for the up coming holidays. The Paper Layering Heart Die is really fun to play with and you could us it many ways including making gift topper. And it is available at the store. Use code Cindy15 to get 15% off any purchases $25 and more (shipping excluded) when you go shopping. If the Paper Layering Heart Die is your cup of tea, there are other ones like as the Paper Layering Maple Leaf die, or the Paper Layering Snowflake die, or the Paper Layering Pine Tree, or check this link for more.
I have actually made another project with this pretty layering die, hop over to my blog Escape To Stamping to check it out.
Hero Arts Stamp and Cut Love
clear embossing ink
Ranger Stickles Sprinkled Sugar