Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you another model of layered card that I made with Christmas in mind. I am in love with the Christmas stamps that Hero Arts has for us this year and I decided to combine some of them to present you this card. Take a look at my card:
I created this card using three different stamp sets, Happy Holly Days and Dies, Vintage Post Stamp and Die and the Kelly’s Happiest Season of All, all from Hero Arts and let me tell how I used each of these:
- Cut the base of the card using Real Red card stock. The size is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″
- Cut the second layer using natural card stock. The size is 4″x5-1/4″.
- Over the left side of the natural card stock, stamp several times the small pine branch image from the stamp set Vintage Post of Hero Arts using Hero Arts Forever Green Shadow Ink to create a big branch.
- In a separate paper stamp the big Pine Cone from the Happy Holly Days set and cut with the corresponding die cut.
- Using a punch tag cut a small tag and stamp over this one of the sentiments from the Kelly’s Happiest Season of All from Hero Arts. I divided the sentiment in three parts to have it on the whole surface of the tag and used Hero Arts Cup O’ Joe Mid Tone Shadow Ink.
- Decorate the border of the punch with a piece of washi tape.
- Paste all the elements with dimensionals and tie a few loops of natural twine around the entire layer.
- Finalize the decoration by adding some details of crystal drops in red tone.
- Paste the decorated layer over the card base using dimensionals.
I really enjoyed my time combining my stamps and creating my Christmas cards in advance!
I hope you enjoy my project and it inspires you to use the Hero Arts to celebrate the season. On the a2z Scrapbooking Store you will find a lot stamps, die cuts and inks that you can use for all of your projects. And if you’re shopping, be sure to use the code Martha15 to receive 15% off your purchase! Also if you don’t find what you are looking don’t feel bad, you can make a special order and they’ll get it for you without any additional cost.
See you again soon, take care!