I don’t usually embellish a lot on my cards, but I figure I should break out from my comfort zone and try it. I am inspired by this month’s challenge theme: Embellish It.
And this is what I came up with:
- Press various distress ink pads on craft sheet and spritz with Perfect Pearl to create shimmery watercolor solution.
- Press think white card stock onto it, let paper absorb the watercolor. Let dry.
- Stamp cup and foam from Hero Arts Coffee Cup Tag clear set on white card stock with Vintage Photo, heat emboss with clear powder. Die cut with matching Coffee Cup Tag Frame Cut.
- Add clear Wink of Stella to foam.
- Die cut the sleeve using white card stock, trim and shorten. Use glossy accent to adhere three row of assorted Hero Arts Dots onto the sleeve leaving a tiny bit room on last row.
- Stamp holly leaf from the same set with Peeled Paint and Crushed Olive twice each color and die cut. Adhere assort red bling to them.
- To ground my coffee, I mean to create a ground to sit my coffee cup :), I stamp the smudged post mark from the Hero Art Vintage Christmas Post clear set with Vintage Photo.
- Stamp sentiment with Vintage Photo on watercolor panel, heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Adhere coffee cup, foam, sleeve, and holly leaves as shown.
Here’s a couple of close up shots.
Both stamp sets I used are available at the a2z store. Psst get them fast, I believe there is winter coffee blog hop in the near future. Use code Cindy15 to get 15% off any purchases $25 and more (shipping excluded) when you go shopping. And from now till Dec 24, you’ll get free shipping (US domestic) for any order $50 or more, use code FreeShipping16. Check the Announcement section on the store.
Hero Arts Frame Cut Coffee Cup Tag
Ranger Distress Ink (Barn Door, Ripe Persimmon, Wild Honey, Antique Linen, Crushed Olive, Vintage Photo)
Ranger Perfect Pearl
Wink of Stella Clear
Hero Arts Dots (Earth, Sunshine)