We are coming to the end of December and that means you still have time to enter our “Anything but a Card” Challenge! I hope you will join us for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to the a2zscrapbooking store.
Today I have a few gift card holders I made for my stash. These are easy to make and they make the gift of a giftcard a little more special! The red and green ones were made with big Hero Arts background stamp, one was stamped and the other heat embossed in clear to give a tone on tone look. The third background was made by swiping a Hero Art’s ombre ink pad straight down the card stock! I had a lot of fun decorating these with Hero Arts flowers, and stamps and die cuts.
These are the supplies I used from the store:
- Hero Arts Thank You Pair Frame Fancy Die DI192
- Hero Arts DC193 Kelly’s S’Mitten Stamp and Cut set
- Hero Arts Black Dye Ink
- Hero Arts Candy Strip Bold Background Stamp CG681
- Hero Arts Mermaid Ombre AF365 Ink Pad
- Hero Arts White and Cream Print Flowers CH165 Embellishments
- Hero Arts Clear Embossing Powder
- Hero Arts Garden Bold Print Background Stamp CG691 (out of stock)
Don’t forget, you can use code Angie15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (excluding shipping) at the a2zscrapbooking store.