Hello everyone!! Kymona here with a super cute Baby’s Footprint Memory Necklace project for you!! I have to admit, I had so much fun with this months challenge, Anything but a Card. It forced me to step out of my comfort zone.
Take a look at what I created for you today:
I love how this necklace turned out. So pretty and elegant at the same time.
When I was contemplating on what to create, I looked at all of the Hero Art stamp sets that I own. When my hand fell on the So Sorry Stamp and Cut set, it hit me. The tiny feet will fit inside the circle frame of the Heart Key Tray. Which I thought was perfect since it had two hearts on it. One for the mother and one for the baby!!
Here is how I created this necklace:
- I found a scrap piece of watercolor paper that I created awhile ago.
- I stamped the tiny feet on the piece of scrap with Hero Arts Black Ink and let it dry.
- Then I added glue to the back of the glass piece and pressed it on top of the tiny feet.
- Then I cleaned away all of the excess glue with Q-tip.
- Once the glue dried, I cut around the glass.
- I placed a piece of super stick tape inside the heart tray.
- I added the glass piece to the tray.
- Then I added the ball chain to finish off the necklace.
So what do you think? Wouldn’t it be nice to either get or receive a necklace like this. I hope this month has challenged you to really step out of your comfort zone and use your crafting supplies to create something other then a card!
One lucky winner who leaves a comment below letting me know what they are looking forward to in 2017 will win this necklace. The winner will be chosen at random to give everyone a fair chance of winning. The giveaway will end January 1, 2017 at 11:59pm est!
Awesome right!! For those of you who do not win, If you would like to purchase any Hero Arts items from the store please head on over to the store and use the coupon code KYMONA15 to get 15% off your purchase.
Don’t forget the challenge ends in a couple of hours and I would love to see some of you tackle this project. Our January 2017 Challenge starts tomorrow at 8am, you will not be disappointed!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!