How are you enjoying the new year? It’s the beginning of a brand new year, do you have any particular cards you’d want to make first? I do, birthday cards. One could never have too many birthday cards on hand right?
I used the Hero Arts Sky Stencil Pair on my card today. The Star stencil for the background, and the Cloud stencil for the frosting of my cupcake.
- Place Star stencil over white CS and secure; press clear embossing ink all over. Remove stencil and heat emboss with Gold Glitter EP.
- Place Cloud stencil over white CS and secure; spread embossing paste over, lift stencil and sprinkle Diamond Glitter powder over embossing paste. Shake off excess, let dry. Furbish using bone folder. Trim closely.
- Die cut cake stand (from Hero Arts Stamp & Cut Birthday set) using Gold Foil paper. Stamp and cut candle from same set.
- Die cup cake (coffee cup sleeve from Hero Arts Coffee Cup Tag Frame Cut) using recycle coffee cup.
- Stamp birthday day banner (from Happy Birthday Calendar) and trim banner with scissors.
- Assemble and adhere all elements as shown, then onto yellow card base.
The Hero Arts Sky Stencil Pair is great for both background and focal point, don’t you think? Get yours at the store today. Use code Cindy15 to get 15% off any purchases $25 and more (shipping excluded) at check out.
Hero Arts My Monthly Hero Kit – MH1216
Hero Arts Coffee Cup Tag Frame Cuts
Hero Arts Stamp And Cut Birthday
Hero Arts Wooden Stamp – Happy Birthday Calendar
Memento Dye Ink – Tuxedo Black
Clear embossing powder