Good morning everyone! Helen is here today would like to share with you some clean and simple thank you cards.
Beside Birthday Cards, Thank You cards are the most needed to be in my stash. There is always a need for thank you card. So creating a batch of cards, the Clean-and-Simple is my to-go style 🙂
I created these 4 Thank You cards with the Hero Arts Bright Blossoms Printable Digital Kit (PT003).
To create this card is very simple. Here are the steps that I did:
- Open the digital images on any software you have that can upen JPEG format.
- Resize the images to what you like. I did the images in between 3.5″ – 4″ wide.
- Print the images on White Cardstock. I arranged them to be fit in A2 size cards.
- Then Cut them out as you desire.
- Color them with any coloring medium. You need to let them dry completely if you want to use Watercolor paint, or any Alcohol Markers.
I printed the pictures a day before and let them dried over night. And I colored my cards with Watercolor paints, Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils, and ShinHan Alcohol Markers.
I added some splatters on the card with some Black Pearlescents paint.
For the sentiment, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiments from Hero Arts Thanks – Stamp & Cuts set on the vellum paper strips and added them on the card by wrapping it around the white panel. Then I added the white panel on the black card base.
That’s my CAS cards today. I hope you all are inspired to create more handmade cards and send them out to spread the love and joy!
Do not forget you still have time to join our January Challenge – Anything Goes with Hero Arts stamps and dies! You can link up your projects here to enter to win the prize! Please read the challenge rules here so your project will be eligible to enter.
Check out a2z Scrapbooking stores for Hero Arts products, your crafting supplies and even SALE items. And get 15% OFF on your purchases of $25 or more (excluded shipping) by using this code: Helen15
THANK YOU so much for visiting me today and have fabulous day!