Cindy here to share a shaker card for January’s Challenge Anything Goes.
Believe it or not, I got some very pretty sequins mixes sitting on my desk since November. I don’t know why I didn’t use it earlier!! LOL
- Arrange all the stamps from the Hero Arts You Are My Happy clear set to fit a 4 1/8 by 5 3/8 inch purple panel. Stamp and heat emboss in white.
- Die cut using the large heart die from the Hero Arts Stamp and Cut So Sorry set.
- Adhere acetate on back side of purple panel. Please foam tape all around.
- Trim white card stock slight smaller than purple panel. Use inking tool and sponge Spun Sugar over Hero Arts Delicate Petals Stencil onto it to create soft background.
- Place purple panel upside down, fill with sequins mix, peel off backing paper from foam tape; adhere stenciled panel pattern side down. Press to ensure all sides are sealed.
- Adhere shaker panel onto white card base.
- Die cut Love from the Hero Arts Stamp and Cut Love set using each purple card stock and pale mauve card stock.
- Glue pale mauve panel slightly offset onto the purple one. Adhere on top of card.
You may not see all of the products I used in the a2z Scrapbooking Supplies store, but you could always make a Custom Order, just click the Request Custom Order on the left side bar. Use code Cindy15 to get 15% off any purchases $25 and more (shipping excluded) at check out.
Hero Arts Stamp and Cut Love
Hero Arts Clear Stamp You Are My Happy
Hero Arts Stencil Delicate Petals
Ranger Distress Ink (Spun Sugar)
white embossing powder
Little Things from Lucy’s Card sequins (Lucky Dip Mix)