It’s Donna and the challenge for this month is “Anything Goes”. Have you joined in on the fun? I hope you will take time, there is still time. You can link your project here. Please be sure that your project contains at least ONE main HERO ART Product as the focal element!
I love challenges that are “anything goes”, you can test your imagination! As much as I enjoy making Christmas Cards and Coffee Cards, I love making Valentine Cards. I love the colors of pink, red and black together. Here is my card for inspiration:
Closer look at the image:
I am using the new Hero Arts Romeo and Juliet set. Here is how I put my card together:
- My card is an A2 card, and the second layer measures 4 x 5 1/4,
- I embossed the second layer with the rose embossing folder,
- I die cut my hearts using the new Hero Arts Nesting Hearts Infinity dies, I took the second and third largest heart dies and centered them on some black card stock and die cut them out,
- I then die cut the third heart again with the light pink paper,
- I then stamped the girl and boy image with Hero Arts intense black ink,
- I took a green and red marker and colored the rose stamp and placed it in the boy’s hand to look like he was giving it to his girlfriend,
- I used my tape runner and added the black and pink hearts to my card,
- I then stamped the sentiment from the Hero Arts Floral Heart Stamp and Cut with versamark and used the Hero Arts white embossing powder and heat set it,
- I die cut the sentiment and used foam tape to pop the image on my card,
- I finished my card by adding some Hero Arts Sparkle Gem hearts to my card.
If you like any of the products I used on my card, please stop over at the a2z Scrapbooking Esty store. You can also use the code “Donna15” to receive 15% off of a $25.00 order.
I hope I have inspired you to join the challenge this month! You will have a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to the store! Good luck and please come back again soon!